BACTERIOLOGICAL INCUBATOR – with forced air recirculation
- Construction -: Double walled construction with backside triple.
- Insulation -: 3 Inch Thick PUF insulation ensures stable temperature & reduced energy
- Observation Door -: Full view Acrylic door with gasket to view samples inside the chamber.
- Air Recirculation -: Motorized Blower on back side of the chamber develops unique air flow system which ensures maximum uniform temperature distribution inside the chamber.
Unique air flow assures quick recovery after door openings
- Blower Motor -: 1/12 HP, TEFC, F-class insulation, Single Phase, 1440 RPM, 230 Volts.
- Heating System -: High quality S.S. Tubular Heating elements used for better heating condition.
- Safety -: Additional Safety cum stand by thermostat to cut off the Heater supply in case of overshoot of temperature.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Temperature Range -: 5° C above ambient to 60°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 0.2° C.
- Temperature Uniformity -: ± 1° C.
- Trays -: Specially designed Stainless steel Rod trays ensure uniform temperature distribution.
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
- Control System -: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark & dual display of Set value & process value for precise control of temperature.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
1. Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
2. The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
3. Leave minimum 300 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
4. Place the chamber horizontally levelled.
5. Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 32 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
6. Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
7. Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combustible mixtures.