LABORATORY OVEN (Natural Convection: 250° C)
- Construction -: Double walled construction.
- Insulation -: 3 Inch High grade glass wool insulation.
- Door -: Single door asbestos gasket, fitted on heavy cast & chromium plated brass hinges with spring and
Roller type latch.
- Heating system -: Heating elements made from the best Quality Kanthal DSD wire are used on refractory
- Safety-: Safety cum stand by thermostat to cut off the Heater supply in case of overshoot of temperature.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Temperature Range -: 5° C above ambient to 250°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 0.5° C.
- Trays -: Adjustable Stainless steel Rod trays / G.I. wire mesh trays.
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated. OR
Inside Mild steel (CRCA) with heat resistant aluminum paint & Outer Mild steel (CRCA)
Sheet with powder coated.
- Control System -: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark & dual display of set value & process value for precise control of temperature.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
- The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
- Leave minimum 300 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
- Place the chamber horizontally levelled.
- Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 32 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
- Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
- Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combustible mixtures.