LABORATORY REFRIGERATOR (COOLING INCUBATOR)
- Construction-: Double walled construction with backside triple.
- Insulation-:3 inch Thick PUF Insulation ensures stable temperature & reduced energy consumption.
- Observation Door-: Full view observation Acrylic door with gasket to observe sample inside the chamber.
- Heating System-: High quality S.S. Tubular Heaters are used for better heating.
- Air Circulation -: Motorized Blower at back side of the chamber develops unique air flow system which maximum uniform temperature condition inside the chamber.Unique air flow assures quick recovery after door openings
- Safety Features-:1) Safety standby thermostat to cut of dry heater supply in case of overshoot of temperature2) Compressor ON delay timer (2 min) to safe guard the compressor. 3) In built over load protector provided for hermetically sealed compressor.
- Refrigeration System -: CFC Free hermitically sealed Emerson Copeland make compressor for better cooling with R 134 A for better cooling with ECO friendly refrigerant with time delay to safe guard compressor system.
- Validation Port-: 50 mm validation port hole with silicone rubber seal to insert sensors for validation.
- Lighting-: Interior illumination for working area.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Trays -: Specially designed Stainless steel Rod trays ensure uniform temperature distribution.
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
- Temperature Range -: 2°C to 8°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 0.5° C.
- Temperature Uniformity -: ± 2° C.
- Temperature Control System-: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark &dual display of set value & process value.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
1. Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
2. The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
3. Leave minimum 300 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
4. Place the chamber horizontally leveled.
5. Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 20 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
6. Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
7. Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combustible mixtures.