SHAKER INCUBATOR – WITHOUT COOLING
- Construction-: Double walled construction with backside triple walled with motor for air recirculation.
- Insulation-: 3 Inch Thick PUF Insulation ensures stable temperature & reduced energy consumption.
- Heating System-: High quality S.S. Tubular Heaters are used for better heating.
- Air Circulation -: Motorized Blower at back side of the chamber for recirculation of air ensures maximum uniform temperature distribution inside the chamber .Unique air flow assures quick recovery after door openings
- Blower Motor-: 1/12 HP, TEFC, F-class insulation, Single Phase, 1440 RPM, 230 Volts.
- Safety Features-: 1) Additional Safety cum stand by thermostat to cut of the heater supply in case of temperature of overshoot.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
- Temperature Range -: 5° C above ambient to 60°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 0.2° C.
- Shaking Mode -: Orbital
- Shaking Speed -: 40 to 200 RPM
- Speed Indication -: Digital
- Control System-: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark & dual display of set value & process value.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
- The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
- Leave minimum 50 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
- Place the chamber horizontally levelled.
- Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 20 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
- Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
- Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combustible mixtures.
- Stabilized: 230V AC single-phase supply. MCB with proper earthling.