LABORATORY OVEN – Economical All Purpose Laboratory Oven
Low cost, fully equipped, all-purpose laboratory ovens for sample drying, baking, annealing, conditioning, sterilizing, evaporating and dehydrating, and other general laboratory work.
- Fully factory tested.
- Sturdy welded steel construction.
- Full length continuous hinge.
- Two (2) nickel plated wire shelves.
- Shelf supports adjustable in ½” increments.
- Thermostatically controlled.
- Over- temperature protection.
- Damper controlled gravity air circulation.
- Red pilot light to indicate heater action.
- Incoloy sheathed tubular heating element
- Baked enamel exterior finish.
- Corrosion resistant galvanized steel interior.
- 6 lbs. / cf. density industrial rock wool insulation.
- Mercury thermometer.
- On -off switch.
- 3 wire cord and plug standard on 230 volt models.
- 1 year limited warrant.
- STANDARD ELECTRICAL CHARACTERISTICS
230 volts. 50 Hz wire cord
- STANDARD TEMPERATURE CONTROL SYSTEMS
MODELS -SFE020201-011 A &C
Bimetal control thermostat sets desired oven temperature. Thermal cut off limits maximum oven temperature. Red pilot light indicates heater operation. Top mounted mercury thermometer.
MODELS – SFE020201-011 B
Primary hydraulic control thermostat sets desired oven temperature. Second manual reset hydraulic thermostat limits maximum oven temperature. Red pilot light indicates heater operation. Top mounted mercury thermometer.
Heat is transferred from the bottom up through the oven chamber by natural convection and exits through vents in the oven top. Adjustable fresh air inlet damper at the oven bottom provides control of the amount of fresh air entering the oven.