DEEP FREEZER (-20°C)
- Construction-: Double walled construction
- Insulation-: 3 inch Thick PUF Insulation ensures temperature stabilitywith reduced energy consumption.
- Observation Door -: Full view observation Acrylic door with gasket to observe sample inside the chamber.
- Safety Features-:1) Compressor ON delay timer (2 min) to safe guard the compressor. 2) In built over load protector provided for hermetically sealed compressor.
- Refrigeration System -: By means of CFC Free hermitically sealed Emerson Copland make compressor with R 134 A for better cooling with ECO friendly refrigerant with time delay to safe guard compressor system.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Trays -: Specially designed Stainless steel Rod trays ensure uniform temperature distribution.
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
- Temperature Range -: – 20°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 3° C.
- Temperature Control System-: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark & dual display of set value & process value.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
1. Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
2. The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
3. Leave minimum 300 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
4. Place the chamber horizontally leveled.
5. Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 32 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
6. Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
7. Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combustible mixtures.