HUMIDITY CABINET (ASTM D1748-02)
This test method is used for evaluating the rust-preventive properties of metal preservatives under condition of high humidity.
Inside S.S. 304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) Sheet with powder coated.
Inside SS 316 OR 304 mirror finish & Outer SS304 mirror finish.
•Double wall thermostatic cabinet
• Hinged cover consisting of two layers of desized cotton cloth mounted
On an SS frame
• Desized cotton cloth conformingto military specification MIL C-5646F
• Water level regulating system for automatic adjustment of the water level consisting
Of one 20 litres carboy, 2000 ml Erlenmeyer flask, glass and rubber tubing
• Low-level water device (203MM)
• Air supply and metering system:air filter, needle valve, rota meter, pressure gauge, pressure regulator
Filtering trap and tubing
• Tank equipped with draining tap
• Electric heating with 2 armoured stainless steel immersion heaters
•Air flow rate automatically monitored
• Humidity sensor
• Rotating stage at 0.33 rpm geared by and electric motor for the suspension of 33 steel test panels by means of the suspension hooks
• Circular drip pan mounted on the rotating stage
1) Cabinet Chamber Size = 740 X740x725 Mm (WDH)
2) Heating Load = 500w (1 No. Spare Heater)
3) Max. Temp. = 100 ̊C
4) Operating Temp. = 48.9 ̊C (Humidity Temp.)
5) Electric Supply = 220V Ac 50/60 Hz
6) Control Panel = Temp.Controller, Safety Controller, SSR, Temp Sensor,VFD for 3ph.Gear Motor, MCB Etc.