LABORATORY OVEN- Lab. Drying Oven – 400◦C (High Temperature)
- Construction -: Double walled construction.
- Insulation -: 4 Inch High grade glass wool insulation.
- Door -: Single door fitted on heavy cast & chromium plated brass hinges with spring and roller type latch.
- Air Draft -: Forced air draft is provided by means of Blower fitted at the bottom of the Oven (There is no re- circulation of air).
- Blower Motor -: 1/12 HP, TEFC, F-class insulation, Single Phase, 1440 RPM, 230 Volts.
- Heating System -: Heating elements made from the best Quality Kanthal DSD wire are used on refractorysupports.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Temperature Range -: 50° C to 400°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 2° C.
- Trays -: Adjustable Stainless steel Rod trays / G.I. wire mesh trays.
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
OR Inside Mild steel (CRCA) with heat resistant aluminium paint & Outer Mild steel
(CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
- Control system -: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark & dual display of Set value& process value for precise control of temperature.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
- The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
- Leave minimum 50 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
- Place the chamber horizontally levelled.
- Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 32 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
- Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
- Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combos.