LABORATORY OVEN – Lab. Precision Oven – 250◦C (Uniform Temperature)
- Construction -: Tripled walled construction.
- Insulation -: 3 Inch High grade glass wool insulation ensures stable temperature & reduced energy
- Door -: Single door fitted on heavy cast & chromium plated hinges with spring and roller type latch with spring and roller type latch with asbestos gasket to avoid heat loss.
- Air Recirculation -: Motorized Blower on top side of the chamber develops unique air flow system which ensures maximum uniform temperature distribution inside the chamber.
Unique air flow assures quick recovery after door openings
- Blower Motor -: 1/12 HP, TEFC, F-class insulation, Single Phase, 1440 RPM, 230 Volts.
- Heating System -: S.S. Tubular heating elements used on side walls to maintain uniform condition inside the chamber.
- Safety -: Safety cum stand by thermostat to cut off the Heater supply in case of overshoot of temperature.
- Supply -: 230 V AC, Single Phase , 50 Hz
- Temperature Range -: 5° C above ambient to 400°C
- Temperature Accuracy -: ± 0.2° C.
- Temperature Uniformity -: ± 1◦ C
- Trays -: Specially designed Stainless steel Rod trays / G.I. wire mesh trays which ensure uniform
- Standard Model -: Inside S.S.304 mirror finish & Outer Mild steel (CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
OR Inside Mild steel (CRCA) with heat resistant aluminium paint & Outer Mild steel
(CRCA) sheet with powder coated.
- Control system -: Imported Microprocessor based auto tuned PID controller with CE mark & dual display of Set value & process value for precise control of temperature.
REQUIREMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- Place the chamber where ventilation is good.
- The chamber must be operated in an ambient of 22◦ C ~ 30◦ C.
- Leave minimum 50 mm. Space from the sides and leave 300 mm. Space from the backside.
- Place the chamber horizontally levelled.
- Give stabilized electric supply (230V ±5%, 50Hz, 1 Phase, 32 Amp). It is recommended to use a voltage stabilizer (KVA).
- Proper grounding of the chamber to get satisfactory operation of chamber.
- Do not test any product in the chamber, which is capable of generating combustible mixtures.